Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  I've been away for awhile, but I'm back with some great news!  Rachel and I have been working with our good friends at Citrix and they've released a new VDI reference architecture paper.  5000 users on XenDesktop 5.6 running Hyper-V and NetApp storage on 7-Mode.  Congratulations to the Citrix team on a great paper!  Highly recommended!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and New Years!  What did you end up doing?  My wife and I went to the National Yo-Yo Museum up in Chico California. :-)  It's located inside Bird in Hand and I have to say, what an awesome store and people!  We spent WAY too much time in the store and it wasn't enough.  The people were super helpful and friendly, we can't wait to go back!  If you happen to be near Chico or looking for an awesome new yo-yo, deffinetly check them out!  Here's a photo of Tiny Rider sitting on the worlds largest wood yo-yo!!




























Rachel and I are working on some great some stuff, so it should be a great 2013!  Keep an eye out for new posts.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment