Friday, May 15, 2015

Back from Citrix Synergy 2015

Hi Friends,

I'm back from Citrix Synergy 2015.  It was a fun show, got to see lots of friends and took a bunch of photos I'd like to share.

The plane flight over was pretty cool, the guy sitting next to me brought his dog along to Florida and she was very well behaved!


























When I got to the convention center they had a really cool Synergy sign with these balls suspended from the ceiling that changed colors and stuff.  The balls didn't really turn out well, but they were cool.




















I got to see my sister Rachel! (Notice the family resemblance!)




















Pim from Login VSI dropped by to give us our Validated by Login VSI sign!  Here it is hanging in the Nimble Storage booth.  You can see one of my demo's running.  I'll be posting them up on YouTube soon.  Not to pat myself on the back...  (Okay I'm patting myself on the back) I think they were pretty good!



Here's Roger and I and I'm holding the sign.  Pim took this shot and posted it on Twitter.



And here's me and Pim being goofy.



I also got to see my friends Rob and Sachin!



After the show floor was closed one day I was out walking around and saw this.  It was pretty cool, they had sky bridges going from the hotels to the convention center.



Here's a picture of our booth.  We had two demo stations and were showcasing our SmartStack pre-validated reference architectures.



Here's a picture of the Nimble Storage booth staff.  Sorry I missed you Adam!  He was setting one of the demo stations up when I took this photo.



They had a Tesla there!!  What a cool car!



As the days went on, my mind quickly deteriorated.  What I needed was something to make me smart!


And as the show began to come to an end I was brain fried and here's the result...



It was a fun show, got to see some cool technology and friends.  I hope you enjoyed the photos!

Until Next Time
-Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment