Wednesday, August 28, 2013

VMworld 2013

Hi Friends,

I'm back from VMworld 2013 and I have to say, wow!  It's the busiest I've ever seen it.  We got a TON of foot traffic at the Nimble booth.  If you're still there today be sure to check it out!





We've got a ton of videos and demos and a SmartStack for you to look at and play around with if you want!






































Here's a picture of me and my sister Rachel.  Notice the family resemblance?  We're fraternal twins. :-)  If you haven't been to Rachel's blog lately, you're missing out on some cool stuff!  Take a look!



























As we were leaving the Moscone Center we saw the coolness of coolnesses.  A BACON truck!




























That's all for now.  And if you missed it the first time around, here's my poem,

The Night Before VMworld 

Until Next Time
-Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment