Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Friday! - Making VDI A Reality Webinar

Hi Friends,

If you missed it yesterday I presented a live webinar on making VDI a reality.  Not to worry if you had <<cough cough>> more important <<cough cough>> things to do because it was recorded for your viewing and listening pleasure.

It can be found here on Youtube!

I cover the components of VDI, the trouble areas, different methods and products to make VDI a reality, sizing, how Nimble Storage can help and close up with a couple of reference architectures you can follow if you're looking to do VMware Horizon View or Citrix XenDesktop with Machine Creation Services (MCS).

We had a great turn out and the audience asked great questions!

Be on the lookout for my next live webinar in a couple of weeks where I discuss performance.  it's a tough topic because of the multidimensional complexity of the topic.  Let's face it, performance is an art form and I'm just an apprentice myself, but I do my best to make a difficult topic a little easier to grasp!  Click on the image below for more details about this and other Nimble Storage webinars.


http://www.nimblestorage.com/news-events/webinars.php?campaignsource=homepage


 -Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment