Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sexy Numbers!

Hi Friends,

I was increasing the number of my Horizon View Linked Clones from 100 to 400 so I could do some more performance runs and I took a look at my array.  I'm running a Nimble CS400 series which is slower then the new CS500.  I took a look at the performance monitor in the GUI and for lack of a better term the numbers are just sexy!  I know, I'm a weirdo....



Look at those numbers, just look at them...  This little 3U box NEVER ceases to amaze me!  I was watching vCenter and the recent task items were just flying by.  The cache hit ratio is almost 100%, the latency is almost nothing and it is just hauling!

The only thing I can compare it to is a beautiful motorcycle.  Oooooh Weeeee!


(Borrowed from Google)

This calls for a Flash Jump!



(Borrowed from Google)

Until Next Time!
-Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment