Thursday, March 26, 2015

Adding VMware View Linked Clone Datastores = Uknown Error??

Hi All,

This is a weird one.  I was setting up a VMware View Pool to create some desktops and I got almost to the end where you put in the datastores you'll be using to put your new desktops.  Everything is going fine, I see all the datastores, select the one I want, click OK and than I get a very strange error.  "Unknown".  Huh?!?!












Uknown what?














Ummm, I'm not even sure what do do with that!

Maybe my good friend Google will know?

Nope!

Ummm, what to do, what to do...
















I know, I'll see if the vcenter and composer settings are still happy!












AH HA!!!!!




















To the Composer server!!!

Yep, Composer service wasn't running.  Start that guy back up and Huzzah, no more Unknown error!!




























I hope this was useful!

Until Next Time!
-Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment