Thursday, July 25, 2013

SNAFU 1 - XenDesktop 7 on Hyper-V - SCVMM

Hi Friends,

Well, I hit my first SNAFU with my XenDesktop 7 on Hyper-V 2012 project.  The install went great as you can see.



























I began to create my site, and no problems, but then I got to the Hypervisor connection.
You can see here I selected Hyper-V, put in my IP, username and password and all is good right?


























WRONG!  Apparently I need to install SCVMM on my XenDesktop Delivery Controller.  Ugh....













So just an FYI, before you create your connection, install SCVMM console.  Well, off to install the console!

Until Next Time!
-Brain

1 comment:

  1. SCVMM on Delivery Controller?Can't we setup seperate server as SCVMM and connect to it instead?

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete